AOT LOGO

AOT LOGO
Army of Tennessee

If you have an Article you would like to Post to the Blog Email us.

Digital Marketing & Online Recruiting Officer -
Zack Pugh III
zpugh@wthr.com

Chief of Staff - Terry Siler
tenncoastie@aol.com

Councilman - Larry Allen McCluney Jr.
confederate@windjammercable.net

Commander - Thomas (Tom) Strain Jr.
aot.commander@gmail.com

Saturday, February 12, 2011

Banquet Tickets Still Available

Compatriots,

I have received a number of emails and calls asking about the availability of banquet tickets for Saturday in Montgomery. We do still have tickets available and if you are interested please email me at tomstrain@bellsouth.net so I can put your name on the will call list. The prices are $75.00 per couple (man/woman) or $50.00 per individual. You may also mail me a check at this address P.O. Box 341, Tanner, AL 35671. I would suggest even if mailing a check you still email me so that I may get your name listed.

Tom


Thank you!

Deo Vindice,

Tom V. Strain Jr
AoT Commander
1st Lt. Commander
Alabama Division, SCV
www.scv.org
www.scvaot.org
www.scv-strain.com

1 comment:

  1. The information you shared through your post is functional. I admire your work. Wish you all the luck for all your blogging efforts. Banquets in Indore

    ReplyDelete

Followers

Sesquicentennial Logo

Sesquicentennial Logo
LOGO

Do you like the AOT having a Blog?